As announced on the Realmac blog, the Reminders update to Clear brings some new sound packs available via In-App Purchase. To thank our Clear+ customers for their support in the past, we’re offering the sound packs free of charge to Clear+ customers.
Please follow the steps below to claim your free sound packs - if you tap on the sound packs directly instead of following these steps, the App Store will charge you for the sound pack.
- Head to the App Store’s Purchased section (found within the Updates tab on iPhone).
- Search for Clear+.
- Tap on the cloud icon to download Clear+ to your device.
- Launch Clear+. You don’t need to follow the welcome guide – just launch the app.
- Close Clear+ and return to your home screen. Do not remove Clear+ from your device yet.
- Launch Clear (not Clear+) and navigate to the Sounds area (found within the menu level).
If Clear+ is installed, and has been previously launched on your device, you’ll be prompted about the Free Bonus Sound pack (that unlocks both the 8-bit and Sci-Fi sound packs). To ensure you’re always able to restore these bonus sound packs, this is a free In-App Purchase.
Note: If you're not prompted to redeem your free In-App Purchase in the Sounds area, try navigating out and back in to the Sounds area again.
Once you’ve redeemed your free In-App Purchase to unlock the sounds, you can remove Clear+ from your device.
To restore your Free sound packs on other devices in the future, always ensure you use the Restore Purchases option in the Sounds area.